Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Who Is The President Of the United States?

The hubby and I walked over to vote around 4:45. I was worried the lines would be long after seeing news reports. I'm happy to say we walked right in and straight to a polling booth...no waiting at all!

This election has been difficult. There's been such a division in our country as the candidates have appeared less than promising. But I'm still thankful for the freedom to vote. I'm thankful that as Americans, "we the people" are still able to choose who we want to lead our nation. Friends, as we await the final outcome, may we be filled with this truth...*GOD* is still Sovereign over it all. I'm so grateful for this reminder. I pray that as our next President is chosen, we will set aside all differences and come together as "one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, Lord, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.
Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all."~1 Chronicles 29:11-12
Jump on the #ThankfulTrain...what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment