Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Does GOD Have A Plan Even In Difficult Circumstances?

It was an amazing day at church where a new friend, Ben, whom Anthony and I met while he was in the hospital joined us, along with his neighbor Tina. It was their first time ever going to church and it just so happened to be Baptism week! They were able to witness tons of people giving their lives to CHRIST, accepting the freedom our Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST brings. It was an incredible day of joy and celebration! 

After church we gathered together to visit, took some pictures and introduced them to some of my amazing friends/church family, who unbeknownst to them have been praying for them. I'm so thankful for the Power of Prayer and the Blessing of The LORD'S answers. I'm thankful for the opportunity JESUS places in front of us no matter where we are or what is going on, as the reminder that I met these amazing people during a difficult time, (Anthony's long hospital stay/ordeal). You see friends, GOD has a plan even during trials, a bigger picture. Join me in praying that we see people, situations and opportunity to pray for others wherever The LORD has placed us in the moment. You and I were made for more than we so often settle for. I pray we see people through the Eyes of CHRIST, allowing HIM to help us reach out to people in need. In JESUS' Name, Amen. 

Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."~John 13:7

Jump on the Thankful Train...what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment