Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Keep Praying...GOD is Moving!

You know that thing you've been praying about? Keep praying...GOD is moving! It's true. It happened to me just the other night. Now before you go and think that I was praying some kind of super, bolder than most, faith as big as a mountain kind of prayer...I wasn't. My prayers were mustard seed size prayers. And here's how it went down:
You remember my story the other day about my new friend, Ben, whom Anthony and I met while he was in the hospital? He came to church last Sunday and brought his friend/neighbor, Tina, with him. Well I invited Tina to our Wednesday night Women's Bible study, because c'mon...we are stocked full of some of the most awesome, kind, loving and caring women who love JESUS. 
Well I never heard anything else from Ben or Tina during the week. So on the way to Bible Study I told my friend, Tricia, to join me in continuing to pray for them. I said, in my mustard seed size faith request, "Well, I haven't heard from my new friends, maybe GOD just wanted us to plant a seed in their hearts and HE will have someone else water it. Let's keep praying that JESUS moves in their lives and hearts wherever that may be."

So here's where it gets good! We headed into church and right in the middle of singing, I heard someone call my name. As I turned around one of the leaders had Tina with her and said she'd looking for me! Seriously GOD? You answered my small little prayers in such a big and mighty way! Oh and there just so happened to be only 4 of us sitting in a row with 5 chairs...one spot perfectly waiting, open and available for Tina to join us. 

I'm so thankful for answered prayers! I'm thankful that even small, mustard seed size prayers are answered mightily! Friends, keep persevering in prayer...you never know when that "empty chair" will be filled. 

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”~Matthew 17:20

Jump on the Thankful Train...what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment