Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's A Prayer Thing!


It's been a long, hard week. Sometimes the roller coaster ride of emotions can leave you tired and frazzled. I'm *choosing* to stay focused on The LORD, for when I do, my weakness is covered in HIS strength. And if we're honest...the days can be a struggle when we're trying to go it alone. So join me today in remembering that whenever we're facing anything, let that be a *prayer trigger*, right where you're at. Call on the Name of JESUS, and watch HIS Peace immediately flood over the entire situation. 

I'm thankful that my help is but a Prayer away! What an awesome reminder as we head into the weekend. 

"Peace I leave with you, MY Peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."~John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment