Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bring It To The Light!


So yesterday I had a plan for my day today. I was going to spend the day cleaning and writing (forcing myself to stay in -no adventures- and get some things accomplished). But it's weird, I've just had this sadness that's creeped in from nowhere that I can't shake, so I'm just laying here in bed with zero accomplished. It seems like whenever I'm determined to dig deeper, get closer in my walk with The LORD, do what HE'S calling me to do...the enemy fills me with all kinds of depressing thoughts.

So today I'm determined to push past these lies and negative thoughts, setting my mind on Truth and Praying that whatever this sadness/hurt thing is that's pouring over me goes away, in JESUS' Name. This Christian walk is never smooth, it's a day in and day out steadfastness in seeking my SAVIOR. So here's the truth...as a Christian, I still struggle. I'm not perfect. But I can look to The ONE who is. I can sit at HIS Feet in all my messiness and let HIM Heal me. Because when I say, "Have YOUR way in me JESUS," there's always going to be some ugliness deep in there that comes to the surface...things that need to be brought to The Light of CHRIST. 

Today I'm thankful for the reminder...the negative thoughts and feelings are not Truth. They are just *feelings*. So when I take them to The LORD in Faith, asking for HIS Wisdom, I'm throwing them into The LIGHT of HIS Love and Truth. 

"But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says:
“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”~Ephesians 5:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment