Wednesday, September 14, 2016

When HIS Words Pour Over You...


When you sit longer and the LORD pours HIS Love upon your heart, mind and soul, spilling over onto the pages. HIS Words bringing a complete refreshing to my parched spirit...


"I Am with you. Do not forget this truth. Stop laboring in your mind, body and spirit, rest in ME daily. When tasks crowd and fill your mind, your thoughts wander as you seek to grab something to steady your emotions. As you learn to continually take every thought captive into the truth of MY Word, you will find peace. I Am not a burdensome taskmaster, but a safe place to rest your weary soul. Come to MY Unending Fountain of Love, Mercy and Grace. Let it wash over you. 

This world seeks to distract you with many things. I have come that you may have Life – More Abundantly. I Am the Living Water. Come near and wash away the lies of the enemy. Do not shrink back at the difficult tasks I've place before you. As you lean into MY Strength, I Enable you to accomplish all things that bring ME Glory. Be still. Rest in MY Embrace. I Am more than enough for whatever you face. I Am the LORD your GOD, the Maker of Heaven and earth… Rest in ME. I will strengthen and renew you daily. Do not continue running through your day, giving no thought to MY Will. Stay in the moment with me. MY Grace is Sufficient. 

Accomplish what I place in front of you right now, giving no thought to what lies ahead. Wait on ME, as I take the reins of your life and your heart. Let ME lead and you follow; for in this you will find rest. You will be Renewed, Revived, Strengthened and given Wisdom to carry out MY Good and Perfect Will for your life. More of ME and less of you. Do not forget who I AM. Stop limiting ME in your life. I've called you to be a Bold, Fearless, Faith-Filled servant of your Mighty and Holy GOD. Behold the work I've place before you. Lead souls back to ME." 

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."~2 Corinthians 12:9

And then He told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone."~Mark 16:15 



No comments:

Post a Comment