Sunday, March 22, 2015

WHEN ALL LOOKS IMPOSSIBLE

“PRAY-I Am making a way in the desert, My Way, YAHWEH. Pray through impossible in worldly eyes but possible in and through Me. Pray. Bold. Blind Faith. Moving. Right here. Right now. MY WAY opening before you. 

You are loved. Be bold. Speak My words. Share My words. Captives are being set free. Blind eyes will be opened. MY Truth, Spirit, Glory, revealed. Walk in the ways I’m leading you. A place where impossible gives way to possible. I Am your Savior, Jesus Christ. I have given all for you because I love you. Share Me with the lost…the people roaming the lands without a Shepherd.” 

“This battle is not yours but Mine,” says the Lord. “Is anything too hard for Me? My Hand is outstretched. Grab Hold. Do not let go. I Am Mighty to Save. You are mine and I Am yours. Go Forth. Proclaim My Name. I will provide.”
"Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."~ Isaiah 43:19 

"You shall speak My words to them, whether they hear or whether they refuse, for they are rebellious."~Ezekiel 2:7

"But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd."~Matthew 9:36  

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."~Matthew 16:15-17

And he said, “Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat! Thus says the Lord to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s."~2 Chronicles 20:15

"The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”~Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment