Monday, September 8, 2014

BE BOLD!

I put off writing, staying busy in other things. I know the Lord wants me to write and yet, I hold back. I shrink back. I let the enemy fill my mind and days with busyness...emptiness; things not of the Lord. And yet He calls me. He gently encourages me...

"Speak My Words, Write My Words. I Am the Holy One. The Creator of this world and everything in it. Stand in awe. Proclaim my name to the world. Let Me always be on your mind, in your heart and on your tongue. A Beacon of Light to the lost and broken. I will give you increased strength for this journey I'm taking you on. My good and perfect will guiding your every step, your every word, your every action. Spend more quality time with Me. I have much to tell you. You are Mine and I am yours. 

Do not continue to shrink back in mindless activities. You will never get those precious minutes back again. Be edified in the renewing of your mind. Let My Words wash away doubt, worry and fear. Be bold. Stand. Go forth in My Name for I am your God and you are the children of my pasture, the sheep within my care. 

Therefore, be ye Holy in all thy endeavors, that it may go well for you. I have not called you to shrink back but to be bold in and through Jesus Christ. Allow Me to fill you up to overflowing, for out of My unending love, you will be restored. Focus on Me. Meditate on My words, morning, noon and night, that they will always be on your tongue and sweet to the taste. Be mindful of sound doctrine and do not be carried away by deceptive words. Test everything you read and hear against My written truth. For in this, "The truth will set you free." Do not waste time and do not shrink back. You are armed with the breastplate of righteousness in your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Be Bold! Pray! Seek Me often, for in this you will find the glorious treasures that is found in nothing else. I Am yours and you are mine. BE BOLD!"


"Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." 
1 Peter 1:13-16
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God," 
1 John 4:1-2
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” 
John 8:32
"Stand therefore, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,"
Ephesians 6:14
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” 
Joshua 1:9

1 comment:

  1. Loved this, Lisa, about not shrinking back. It can be so scary to be brave -- but your story helps me be brave. Thank you for linking up, and for continuing to write. xo

    ReplyDelete