Saturday, July 19, 2014

STAY THE COURSE!



I’ve received so many miracles, one right after another. Faithful. Lord, You are Mighty to save. In whom can I put my trust but You alone.
The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; “He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

The mountains and hills pass away but Your Love is Eternal.
For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed, Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.” Isaiah 54:10
You are with me always. When I lie down, there You are. When I awake, there You are. When trouble comes, there You are. Your Mighty arm saves me and lifts me up.
“ teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” Amen.” Matthew 28:20

No greater Love has thee than to lay down Your life for Me. Who am I that You should be mindful of me? That You should answer my call Mightily. That You would carry me safely through this earthly journey. No greater Love has ever been found. Jesus, my Lord, Savior, Deliverer. Jesus. Who gave His life for mine. No greater love.
“No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.” John 10:18

 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

 “By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”   1 John 3:16

I sit in awestruck wonder at the mention of Your Name. Cancer-healed. Death-restored life. Accident-protected. Drowning-saved. You Lord are a God of Miracles. A God of Love. A God of the Impossible. A God of Trust. A God of unending Faith. My True Deliverer. Your Glory Abounds. You leave me speechless. I fall to my knees in awestruck wonder; to know that I’m never alone. Thank you Lord! You deliver the lost and broken back to peace and trust; carefully guiding...Your perfect timing. Healing the addicted; saving your children from the grasp of the enemy. Whom or what shall I fear? My Lord, my God, my Jesus is near to me always.
“And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.” John 21:25

Let the enemy tremble at the mention of Your name…JESUS. The enemy has been defeated. He has no more power over those who call on Your Holy and Mighty name…JESUS. Tremble oh you demons. My God is with me, destruction is yours. Jesus has Risen. He is Lord over all. He sits at the right hand of God interceding. Saving. Loving. Holding. Guiding. 
Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.” Romans 8:33-34  

My Savior is my strong tower; an impenetrable fortress. The ground may shake, the oceans may rise, but I am safe in His Arms. Resistance may come, but my prayers rise up as love notes to the Lord. He turns His ear attentively to my cry. He rejoices in my trust in HIM. He extends His Loving arms, engulfing my emptiness; strengthening my heart.
“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

“I am with you always. Even to the end. I am working all things out for My Good and Perfect Will. Call on My Name. Seek Me often. Stand and behold, I Am with you always. You are My Beloved child. I have many plans for you. Call on Me often. Do not shrink back. Through the trials, as iron sharpens iron, you are being strengthened in my love. You are being shown in Whom you can place your trust. Call on Me often. I Love you. You are Mine and are being restored for just such a time a this. Do not get distracted. Stay the course. WRITE. I Speak Words to you, share your stories. Let people know of MY Goodness and Faithfulness. You are never alone. Don’t shrink back my child. Stay the course. The straight and narrow path I’ve laid before you. Walk boldly forward and you will witness My Mighty Hand removing ALL OBSTACLES. FEED MY SHEEP. Share My Love. Jesus is your Savior. The battle is won. I have told you the end of the story. You know what will take place. Walk securely in this knowledge. I Am the Victory. I Am the Way, the Truth and the Light. Walk with Me. Stay close to Me. This battle is not yours but MINE. It is finished. Death is conquered. Jesus has Won. He is Risen. Walk in Victory daily. Stand and behold the workings of My Hand. Love conquers all!
 "But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?” Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Matthew 8:26
“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
 "Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37

No comments:

Post a Comment