Thursday, July 24, 2014

Right Here...Right Now!


The Lord says..."When you come to Me in Thankfulness I hear you. I answer your call as you put your complete faith and trust in Me. Be mindful of Me throughout your day. Do not become passive in this world. I've come to save you. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10

Let the Light of My Love capture you each morning. Let My truth and words be on your lips all day long. I have divine appointments for you. Do not let the enemy blind your eyes with worldly lies. Stay in the moment. For in each moment you will find peace, wisdom, guidance and understanding for what is placed in front of you. "And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Stay the course: second by second...minute by minute...day by day. I'm in the very moment where you are standing. Thank Me for My presence. My Mighty Hand holds you. Do you not perceive it?" "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

Stay in the now so that My Glory may be revealed in and through you. "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—" John 14:16

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment