Tuesday, March 4, 2014

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME...

God wants you to know"Stay in this place of worship with Me. Do all that I'm asking you to do and it will go well for you. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 I am leading you down a path of My making. I'm making a way in the desert, to reach the lost, hurting and broken. My way is easy and My load is light. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:29-30 Do not shrink back in fear. Do not worry about what others may think of you. When you worry about others views, you hinder My Holy Spirit from working in your life. Hold My hand as I guide you to the people that I want to touch; people who are lost in the darkness through the lies and deception of the enemy. They need hope. They need love. They need understanding. They need Me, "Christ in you, the hope of glory." 1 Corinthians 1:27

Do not continue to waste your time on trivial things. Stay focussed on Me and allow My will to permeate and radiate in and through you. Your purpose is to do My Will and then go home. Do not allow other things to steal you away from your one true calling. My servant. My ambassador. My mouthpiece to spread the unconditional, saving love of Jesus Christ to a lost and broken people. People who have lost hope. People who have lost their way. People who are grasping at so many worthless things. Lead them to Me. Point them in My healing and restoring direction. They need a Savior. They need hope of a new beginning. A new life that no longer hinders and binds them in chains. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10  I am God. I have created you for more. More than this limited life shows you. More than you ever dreamed possible. My peace and love will overcome any and all obstacles. Look to Me. See Me. I'm right here. I never leave you. "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 Do not distance yourself from Me. I love you. I am for you. I am not against you. Stop running. Stop looking for other things to fulfill you. It is Me and Me alone that you are searching for. 

Stand and behold my work. Stand and see that I am making a new way…a new life…a life overflowing with streams of milk and honey. Walk this way. Do not turn to the right or left. "Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil." Proverbs 4:27 In all things pray to Me for wisdom and guidance. I will lead you safely home. Finish My work. Do not be afraid. I am God and I will fill you. It is not by your power, will or might, but Mine. Am I not capable of making all things possible? 

Do not fear. The enemy roars around like a lion waiting to devour. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8 I will not let him harm you. You are mine. Walk in the knowledge of this truth. Many things will vie for your attention. Keep your eyes completely focussed on Me. My words are water to your soul. They will flow into the parched, cracked areas, renewing and refreshing your spirit. They will lift you up and carry you through all that I'm asking you to do. Read My Word. Fill up and be nourished each day. Walk forward as a mighty warrior of God. My army encompasses you. You need to know that you are never alone. You are safe in My arms. Allow this knowledge to move you. Move out into all that is waiting for you. There are people who need My Love. People who have gone astray. No longer worry about your appearance, or people's perception. This is not of Me. You need to be bold. Walk in boldness. Your Savior has redeemed you. You are a new creation in Christ. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17  You are being asked to bring others to this knowledge…JESUS; a relationship with a Faithful Savior and loving Father. Go forth and do MY WILL."  
"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." John 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment