Monday, June 7, 2010

Did You Forget To Eat?


It's hard to remember to set aside a certain time each day and go to that "quiet place" and spend time reading the Bible & praying, but it's necessary, it's food for your soul. Just as you remember to take time to eat & nourish your body, set aside a certain time every day to feed your spirit.

The following is a scripture reference from:"AllAboutPrayer.Org" The Lord has shown us through several scriptures how prayer changes ALL things. The power of prayer has overcome enemies (Psalm 6:9-10), conquered death (2 Kings 4:3-36), brought healing (James 5:14-15), and defeated demons (Mark 9:29). God, through prayer, opens eyes, changes hearts, heals wounds, and grants wisdom (James 1:5).

DON'T FORGET TO FEED YOUR SOUL TODAY-Start by reading the scripture stories above!

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

"I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will live in hope, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in you presence."
Acts 2:42-47

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I thank you for this inspiring and motivational post. This encouraging post/ refresher of yours is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete