Thursday, December 18, 2014

Can You Be Thankful Right Smack In The Thick of It?

 

Today I'm thankful for some quiet time to just sit in my car before work and watch birds gathering food from the leftover fruit hanging on changing trees. A reminder...they are still provided for in bare seasons.

My life always has changing seasons...I need to remember that there's always fruit in change. It may not seem like it during the process, but it comes. In the midst of it I'm reminded of one of my favorite Scriptures:
 

"Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your HEAVENLY FATHER FEEDS THEM. ARE YOU NOT OF MORE VALUE THAN THEY? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"~Matthew 6:26-27.

I keep my mind, thoughts and focus on Jesus instead of issues, struggles or problems. He loves me and He is for me. What an awesome reminder today! 

Jump on today's THANKFUL TRAIN...tell me what you have to be thankful for? It doesn't have to be big, just something to remind yourself that you ARE blessed no matter what's going on at the moment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment