Monday, April 11, 2011

Who's In Control?


The Lord wants us to let go & trust that HE is able to do ALL things:

"I am in control! I created the Heavens & earth, the wind, ocean and sky, my word will not return to Me void. This battle is not yours, but Mine. Surrender it completely over to Me and watch My work fulfilled to its completeness. I am in control! Let go of the firm grasp you have over the situation. Release it into My Strong, Capable Hands.

I am willing, are you?


My work is not yet complete, don't interfere with what I am doing. Step aside and walk behind Me, not in front of Me. I'm clearing a path. A road which is rarely taken, the road of Trust, knowing that I AM GOD. Your help comes from Me as I shine my light upon every situation. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, FOR I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!"

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise, and apply your heart to my knowledge; for it is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you; Let them all be fixed upon your lips, So that your trust may be in the Lord; I have instructed you today, even you. Have I not written to you excellent things of counsels and knowledge, that I may make you know the certainty of the words of truth. That you may answer words of truth to those who send to you?" Proverbs 22:17-21

"Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5 "A man's steps are of the Lord; How then can a man understand his own way?" Proverbs 20:24

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment