Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Long Trip To Humble-Town

LORD, I am nothing without YOU. My pride says, "I need to handle this alone." My *self-focus* tends to rush in and take over. But LORD, YOU continually show me that as I humbly seek YOU in the face of adversity, YOU lift me up. YOU lift my family up. YOU lift my friends up. Prayers answered time and again. LORD, please help me walk this path to a continual *humble* heart and spirit. My sufficiency is in YOU. JESUS, YOU are my Provider, Healer, Comforter...my *Savior*. Whom or what shall I fear? I have no reason to raise myself up...for "YOU, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head."~Psalm 3:3

*Join me on my daily journey to reach *Humble*-town, a difficult place to find in this prideful world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment