Friday, May 24, 2013

A Breeze Blew In

NOTICE GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU...IT'S ALL AROUND!
I was sitting in church on a hot spring day enjoying the beautiful worship music the band was playing. The words to a song filling me up as I focussed on the truth of each and every verse.

As we were singing, a cool breeze whisked in through the open door, refreshing the entire room from the warmth of the day. It seemed to be perfect timing...reminding me of God's renewing love which He showers upon us each day.

Unfortunately you may be too preoccupied with worry, anxiety and the daily struggles of life to even notice. But the truth is, He is ALWAYS right there, waiting for you to call out to Him in prayer. Waiting for you to notice Him in the beauty of His creations. Waiting for you...to remind you, HOW HE LOVES YOU!   

"HOW HE LOVES,"
By: David Crowder Band 

"He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me
     And oh, how He loves us oh
     Oh how He loves us,
     How He loves us all
     He loves us,
     Oh how He loves us,
     Oh how He loves us,
     Oh how He loves.
We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently in side of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way...
     He loves us,
     Oh how He loves us,
     Oh how He loves us,
     Oh how He loves.

"My son, give me your heart and let your eyes keep to my ways." Proverbs 23:21

The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." Psalm 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment