Monday, November 23, 2015

Trusting GOD In the Waiting...

I've been praying for something for a while. I truly try to dig in deeper when worry or doubt threaten to overtake. Then the other day, I received words from someone who was in a position to help move things along. Nothing has *actually* changed. My prayer still hasn't been answered, however all of a sudden I haven't been as hyper-focused on it. 
After doing my Scripture Study/Praying this morning...I was filled with this thought, "Why was I so eager to trust the word of man over the things The LORD has already put on my heart regarding this situation? Why was I continually picking up the burden? Why did I let someone's words speak stronger to my heart than GOD'S Word?
Today I'm thankful for reminders of areas I still need growth in...Faith, Trust, and Patience. I want to wait on JESUS, constantly believing in *HIS* Word over *every area* of my life and my family's no matter how things appear in the moment. I want to be so strong in my trust that no matter how long I have to wait, no matter what others may say or not say, no matter the outcome (prayers answered specifically to my request or not answered at all) I'll know that The LORD'S Hand was on it/in it/around it/through it, and it's *exactly* how it's *supposed* to be.  

Friends, join me in praying for increased Trust and Faith in The LORD in the midst of it all. May *HIS* Word bring Truth and Light to every area of your life.
"Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”~John 4:13-14

Do you see the heart formed by the shadows of the leaves on the water?

No comments:

Post a Comment