Saturday, August 22, 2015

You Are Not Going To Take What's Mine!

Yesterday I captured this image. I LOVED it! The way the little boy stared down this hungry pelican looking for a free meal. It was as if the boy was letting him know, "You are not going to take what is mine."

I'm thankful for this reminder... when the enemy threatens to attack, flooding me with worry, fear and discouragement I can say, "You are not going to steal what is mine in CHRIST today." 

He is already defeated. Don't grow weary friends for in due season you will reap a reward. We know how this story ends. Stand on the strength, hope, faith, trust and love of JESUS today. HE'S got this!

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."~Galatians 6:9

"And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."~Romans 16:20

No comments:

Post a Comment