Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeling Overwhelmed?


We climbed the tough hill, pushing a wheelchair of a dear lady, who wanted to take part in this extraordinary event, after the passing of her daughter the prior year. Looking behind us, the view of  white and pink speckled the ground. The unusual covering, representing struggle, heartache, hope, strength, determination, unity and Love. Men, women and children all walking for a cure for cancer. 
The scene, reminded me of God's never ending Love for each of us. No matter what we're going through, He is walking up each hill, carrying us through our struggles, diseases, pain and heartaches. Speckling our aching, hurting hearts with an amazing covering of unexplained hope, strength, determination, unity and Love. Giving us a Savior, Jesus Christ, to forgive our past mistakes and show us His Restoring, Healing Power! He is for us...He is our support...He is our Savior...He is our cure...He is our everything!

Stop running from Him and RUN TO HIM! Let Him set your feet on solid ground. OH...HOW HE LOVES US!

"We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away." 
Hebrews 2:1

"But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in the Lord's hand, and my reward is with my God." 
Isaiah 49:4

"For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth." 
Psalm 57:10-11

"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God." 
Psalm 59:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment