Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Feel So Alone

story by: lisa petrarca

When you struggle, as we all do down life's rocky road, remember the safest place to be is in the will of God. You may need to constantly remind yourself to:

"LET GO AND LET GOD!"


Our desire to be Lord over our lives is in direct conflict with our Heavenly Father's will. You were never meant to carry your burdens alone. God sent our Savior, Jesus Christ, to show us by example, to teach us how to turn to our Father during those painful, seemingly impossible times.

Jesus cried out to His Father in the Garden of Gethsemane. He was in agony and needed His Fathers strength. Be sure to read Luke 22:39-46, to get a deeper understanding of the importance of prayer in your life.

If Jesus, being perfect still needed to turn to His Father, don't you think that we should follow His example?

We are far from perfect, we're incapable of knowing the Lord's ultimate will for our lives. We have tunnel vision...blinders on. We see only our immediate circumstances. We don't see the entire picture from the Lord, our Creator's view. Put your Hope, Trust and Faith in Him today, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

"LET GO AND LET GOD!"

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10

He's the only one who knows the plans He has for you, "plans to give you hope and a future."

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11

"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

6 comments: